Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Prodigal Blogger Has Returned...

Yes, I'm back. It's been over a year and a half since the last post, and all of that time (and more) has been spent out of town. It didn't feel quite right to continue on with it, seeing as it would not really be the Champaign of Blogs. However, being a married, home-owning, public-serving, the address is on my driver's license, resident of Champaign, I feel more than secure in revving up the keyboard once more and sharing some commentary about the places and people who impact my life in this community. A lot has changed since I've left, and, yet, so many of the wonderful things and people I remember are still here, and I feel really fortunate to make this homecoming.

So, for those of you who've checked back now and again, thanks for remembering! To those who are new to the site, well, there are several years worth older posts to whet your appetites in the meantime. Much more to come...

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, January 08, 2010, Blogger JoeBradley said...

Dear GreyMatter,

About damn time.

Love,
Blog This

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter