Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm Back! And I've been to Allerton Park...

Yes, last evening saw the return of my mean machine, and how thankful I am for that. Thanks to my cousin, who is a Computer Science major at the University of Illinois, I'm back at full capacity.

While my computer was taking a break, I decided to head out with the signif to the U of I's Robert G. Allerton Park for the first time. It was a reasonably warm Monday, and we both had the day off, so after packing a picnic, we headed out. One of my best friends who is a DJ at WPXN in Paxton soundtracked our journey to the outskirts of Monticello. Some choice tracks by our favorite British Invasion era acts put smiles on our faces as we headed out of CU.

I decided that I would take some pictures, even though I was uncertain of when I would be able to upload them to my computer. I'm glad I did!

Top to Bottom: Path to the Brick Wall Garden, Avenue of the Chinese Musicians, Girl With a Scarf statue, the Sunken Garden, Fu Dog statue, Death of the Last Centaur statue, Buddah Pavillion, The Sun Singer statue

Please, always observe my CCL for use of text or pictures.


1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, May 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos bring back the memories and the memories bring back the emotions. Cue the perspectives mixes, steak and shake axioms, and some Chilli's ice tea. It's going to be a long chat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter