Monday, August 22, 2005

Aunt Sonya's - Reduced To Rubble

Ahh Aunt Sonya's... it's been 3 months and I've probably lowered my cholesterol several points in your absence. However, you were still there to admire... beckoning to me like a failed relationship. Instead of being filled with life, you were hollow, and fences were put up to prevent ever being together again. Who could make biscuits and gravy like you? Well, no one can ever do it quite the same.

And now "a trip to my Aunt's" is truly limited to someone who is a sister of my parents.

Reduced to rubble, there is nothing left of the place but fond memories. God forbid anything happens to The Ribeye... I'll have to convince my mom and dad that there is another restaurant in town.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, August 22, 2005, Blogger Hon Don Gerard said...

i wish i still had an uncle john's mustache and balloon...and, while i'm making wishes, a "huey's" t-shirt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter