Friday, July 29, 2005

JigGsaw - new album soon!

Champaign's art-punk cousin to Franz Ferdinand, JigGsaw, is pushing ever closer to finishing their debut album, recorded with Adam Schmitt, and has put two new songs, Pretty Pride and Breathe, on their Pure Volume website. They had released another track from those sessions, titled Mona Lisa's Mirror, and it's easily the most infectious song that I've heard this year. So, yeah, you should download the new cuts and play them for everyone you know and bug the guys to hurry up and finish mastering the rest of the record already.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy Jiggsaw, but I'm not holding my breath for this album. They've been promising it will be out
"soon" for a year now. I'm sure they will get it done eventually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter